[thechat] Meaning of colour

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 09:06:01 CST 2003

--- Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net> wrote:
> I'm not fond of #FF0000 but I do
> like #CC0000. What does that say about my
> personality?

I'm not so much into blue, I guess I prefer earth
tones, whatever those are. But I found out on accident
that I *love* #123456. Yep, just needed to change a
background color to anything other than whatever it
was
in order to test something so I just typed in 123456.
It's now one of my very most favoritest colors. Don't
know what to call it though; it's somewhere in the
blue
family.

Terry