[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Thu Apr 24 07:14:21 CDT 2003

At 12:50 24/04/2003 +0100, William Anderson wrote:
>also cf The National Enquirer and The Daily/Sunday Sport (here in the UK),
>although the latter seems more preoccupied with t'n'a these days than
>classic stories such as "Lancaster Bomber Found on Moon!"

   The National Enquirer tends to have a grain of truth someplace. But the
Sport has been porn-on-cheap-paper for years now. My father used to get
unsold newspapers for packing jars of honey in, and scandalised more than a
few customers by giving them 2lb of honey wrapped in the bounteous charms
of "Tabitha, 18, from Sutton, likes racing and doggies".

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com
                                                     +353-1-2365701