[thechat] Christina a hit with Brits

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 1 07:57:41 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer wrote:
> rudy wrote:
> > >  but if the question of desirability is phrased correctly -- "hook
> > >  up with this girl and have your every action, your every move, your
> > >  entire existence dictated by her whims, until such time as she
> > >  dumps you" -- then you'd be nuts to have anything to do with an
> > > attractive pop star
>
> william replied:
> > dated Christina Aguilera lately then have we?  If not, how do you know
> > what she's actually like in a relationship? :)
>
> Oh, let me help here.  First of all, you gotta give rudy some credit
> for having a few years experience on most of the rest of us...
>
> and let me offer my perspective as a woman.

... yes, but have either of you *actually* met and/or dated Christina
Aguilera to accurately gauge what she's *actually* like in a relationship,
as opposed to extrapolating from what would be considered to be like?  ;)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like