[thechat] Christina a hit with Brits

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 1 07:59:51 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I do not think Maxim readers in general are looking at women and
> thinking, "yes, I'd like a long term fully committed relationship
> with this woman."  They are thinking "I wanna bang her... and her...
> and her.. and her..." okay any number of young women fit this bill...
> and hell, the younger the better (within reason) as the younger they
> are the less demanding they are likely to be.

Actually, it's probably more of a maxim (excuse the pun) that males from
18-25+ tend towards lust than love when thinking about women they find
extremely attractive *anyway* :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like