[thechat] Why?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 3 15:34:49 CDT 2003

At 11:59 PM 03-06-03, Erika Meyer wrote:
>personally I think the question asked (why don't the USA practice what it
>preaches) is completely valid, and should be asked, and asked, and asked again.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

There, we've tried three times. Now fuck off! ;)

I'm not a big supporter of some US government policies, but I do know the
difference between American foreign policy and just plain Americans. I
never confuse the two. I don't claim to be suspicious of your character,
Erika, just because your President (IMO) makes some asinine decisions.

And I certainly don't need to be clubbed on the head with the same question
every day, day after day. It just makes me want to unsubscribe for a while
(like neuro) and come back another time when the air is clearer.

To paraphrase a Sunday/holiday saying, political discussion should be on
thechat, but thechat shouldn't be about political discussion. :D

It's a sad day when I post a story about us possibly climbing walls like
Spider-man, and even the nerds don't say a word. :p

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy