[thechat] The best of Amazon.com reviews

Ashok Hariharan listman at hazard0us.org
Tue Sep 16 07:50:29 CDT 2003

I haven't heard this particular album, but the
most terrifying album I have heard to date, has to
be the one by a mr.Bruce Willis.

I was visiting this friend of mine at her place,
flipping through her cd collection i found a cd with
bruce willis on the cover (cant remember the name),
curious, I played it.  Mr.Willis proceeded
to trample the living shit out of a great song
like "under the boardwalk".

I looked through some more cd's and she
had one by leonard nimoy (called: "the man from
outer-space -- mr.spock").
I was too scared to listen to anything by now.

After secretly making deep scratches on both
CDs(on the painted side) with my swiss knife --
I ran the hell out of there...dont even go to
that side of town anymore.

>If you have an hour or so to spare, do visit
>the Amazon.com reviews for one of David
>Hasselhoff's albums:

--Ashok

------