[thechat] NaNoWriMo

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Thu Oct 9 07:41:29 CDT 2003

At 07:24 09/10/2003 -0500, Luther, Ron wrote:
>However!  We *could* certainly share notes, agree on plot elements,
>and/or characters/settings [Judah needs a sinister cameo that doesn't
>advance the plot IIRC.] and write separate crappy novels about a common
>theme.  "evolt takes over the world"? "An evolt ghost story"?
>"Doritos and evolters - a clinical study"?

   There is a nuclear war, and only the evolters survive.

   The Seven Evolters.

   "What's that, nagrom? Syed's fallen down a well and broken his leg?"

   The Compleat Evolter.

   "in fair theforum, where we lay our tale..."

   The world is an illusion, and only the evolters can hack the Quake game
we live in and save us all.

   A tall dark stranger arrives in the Oval Office, asking for "the
evolters. Only they can save us now!"

   Drew.