[thechat] I meet an evolter - finally!

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Jan 13 15:22:28 CST 2004

Martin Burns wrote:

> On 13 Jan 2004, at 19:42, Madhu Menon wrote:
>
>>  I think he forgot his digicam USB cable
>

> Speaking of which, anyone know where I can buy such a cable. Most
> places I go insist that they're all proprietory to each camera and you
> just can't buy them. Which is crap as I use 1 cable for both my Sony
> and my Canon... go figure.

So you lost both? :-P

If by where you mean online, you can try...
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=canon+usb+cable&btnG=Search+Froogle
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=sony+usb+cable&btnG=Search+Froogle

I was unable to find such thing as froogle.uk.co :-/

> --
> Now playing on iTunes: "Hole In My Shoe" by Traffic from 'The First
> Summer Of Love (Disc 1)'

Do you actually type those, or is your mail app plugged into iTunes?
(pardon my mac ignorance)

cheers
javier - learning about snow