[thechat] Anybody here?

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 07:45:52 CST 2004

> I'm curious: Is anybody here at this time intending to vote
> for Bush in
> Nov? How about non-US people? Anybody a supporter?

I will not be voting for Bush. I'll be casting my ballot for President
Bartlett.

> Why is politics spoken of so rarely on the chat?

Because it quickly turns it into thewar and not thechat. We're a bunch
of smart, opinionated people and it gets real ugly, real fast. Also, I
prefer not to be reminded that a number of people for whom I otherwise
have respect are a bunch of conservative fascists.

---