[thechat] Anybody here?

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Apr 3 09:55:05 CST 2004

At 08:45 AM 4/3/2004, Sabrina wrote:
>I will not be voting for Bush. I'll be casting my ballot for President
>Bartlett.

LOL - I would love to have Jed Bartlett for president, but unfortunately
casting a vote for him will not help to defeat Bush in November.

>Also, I
>prefer not to be reminded that a number of people for whom I otherwise
>have respect are a bunch of conservative fascists.

LOL!

In case anyone missed the announcement, there is a new liberal radio
station that premiered this week.  They are only broadcasting to a limited
number of US cities right now, but you can listen on the web at
www.airamericaradio.com

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Anybody who can beat Bush for President in 2004! <g>