[thechat] Re: Gasoline/Petrol prices

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Apr 30 13:02:07 CDT 2004

Judah McAuley said good things about rallying and the WRX:

>>I'll certainly admit to the fun part. But I must say, having just gotten
>>back from putting on a Rally, I can tell you that you don't need more
>>than 4 cylinders to go at socially unacceptable rates of velocity.
>>Witness the Subaru WRX STi.

Hi Judah,

Put on a rallye?  Neat! (I think you know there are several former
rallye folks on the list.)   ;-)

Absolutely! The WRX is a monster ... and a fairly reasonably priced
monster at that!

>>I'll leave off with my Subaru advocacy for now :)

Heh! Actually I thought it was kinda neat ... the last such survey I
saw said that Subaru had the highest repeat purchase brand loyalty
of *any* marque!

>>(whose Subaru died a fitful death at the Rally this weekend.
>>Hopefully to be resurrected as an art car in the future.)

Oh, man! ... Rats! ... My condolences!

RonL.