"Little Woody" - wuz - RE: [thechat] Games Consoles

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Thu Sep 30 09:40:16 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey (aka "Little Woodie") noted:

>>I'll give ya a buck for #4....plus shipping of course.

Sorry, the oldest I have is a 'beat to heck' copy of #11
(with Spiderman! ... and Hank back in the old 'Antman' suit).
Might be a pic here:
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/eBay/Aveng/Aveng11_1.jpg

(Grrrrr! Stoopid server issues here at the office this morning so I
can't tell if I've uploaded it yet or not. Aveng11_2.jpg would show
the backside, and Aveng01.jpg would show the set.)

>>Who just finished doing a run of "Woody Guthrie's American Song"

Congrats there "Mr. Show Biz"!!  This a 'community theatre' gig I
take it? Any local reviews of note? Pix of you and the Kalamazoo?
Tour plans?

>>there were three Woodys in the play.

Erm ... we'll just take your word on that, okay?

>>Yep, the band called me "Little Woody"

As long as it wasn't your wife ... I "Woodn't" worry 'bout it!

>>Well, see by then I was Cisco Houston

Que? ... Sorry - no Google access yet this morning.

>>Heck, why I am giving you people this here ammunition I'll never know.

Because of your (obviously misplaced) confidence and trust that our
immense good will, our humanity, our collective maturity and good
taste will provide the will power to enable us to "rise above" the
simple temptations for immediate gratification brought about through
prurient and salacious abuse? ...........

Silly Wabbit!  This is 'thechat'!

;-)

<humming>
"Tried tellin' everybody but ... Oh No."
"Little Woody, Woody won't ... Go Home."
</humming>

RonL.
(Yeah, that guy in Texas with the pewter 'Woody Woodpecker' on his
keychain. I won it out at some club a few years back - details
aren't important - all the ladies thought it was pretty swell.)