[thechat] what a month - music music music

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Mar 3 10:38:20 CST 2006

The bassman, Joel Canfield, playeth and notes much ado in the musical
venue:

>>Band's first gig last Saturday was spectacular.

>>February Album Writing Month (FAWM.org) - spectacular success.
>>14 complete songs. I got demos recorded for 11
>>Collaborated (provided music and demo for her lyrics.)

Awesome!  Sounds like you are having a great time!

Ummm ... has Simon started casting for 'geezer idol' yet?  ;-P

<>bass
<>singing
<>wife 'Wing'ing it on keyboards
<>family involved

Hmmm ... I dunno, man ... even if you DO start playing lefty ... I still

don't think we're gonna call you 'Sir Joel'.

>>So, now that it's all done,

Ah, but it's never all done.  Better be careful though.  Any more
immersion in music and you may need to get ink done! ... Saaaay ...
There's a thought! ... Nagrom knows this guy ... maybe a nice
circlet of "tribal cubeys" around your upper arm?

Enjoy!

RonL.

(who's working waaaay too hard of late)