[thesite] the stylesheet and the btnbt

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 11:41:18 CDT 2001

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:11:30 -0400
"aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net> wrote:

> that's a good question... my initial reaction is that they point to the
> domain-specific faq/abbout/contact/whatever pages... otherwise
> places like feo don't get to talk about what they are... and these
> can all link back to the weo pages, of course...

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.  How I would /expect/ it to work if the drop-down had a site based focus. That would lead me to believe that the whole of the black navigation area had this focus. With the logo going to http://evolt.org itself.

> yep... am i?

Crystal clear. Although we could be deluding each other... perspective can be such a tricky issue. *:)

G.