[thesite] weo bug? (Editing Comments Before Publishing)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Sep 6 13:28:13 CDT 2001

Folks,

I can confirm this as being an error for non-admin users.  The error happens
regardless of whether "Remember Me" is on or off.

Can someone get to this sometime this week, please.  I'll add to aeo if no
one has time this week.

Thanks GC for pointing it out... sometimes ya gotta bring up an issue more
than once to get others to notice it and respond though.  ;)

Thanks,

Michele