[thesite] add: LOTTD

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Sep 23 21:25:01 CDT 2001

On Sep 23, rudy had something to say about Re: [thesite] add: LOTTD

>we may not yet agree on what needs to be stored, but i am
>confident this structure can store style sheet information
>easily

Yeah, it's all the editing/creation/management tools that would have to be
built that's the time-consuming part.

>what is not obvious is where this file is located
>
>   view-source:http://evolt.org/evolt/isaac.css
>
>actually, i'm not exactly positive that this is same isaac.css
>(jeff may have to confirm the url)

Yeah, that's it.

The reason it has that "evolt/" dir in it is the base href at the top of
the source.

>>is mccreath still around?  i think he, martin, aardvark, and
>>of course isaac have done customizations
>
>and probably matt
>
>matt can do anything

pretty much

except picking colors/colours

... and rub my stomach while tapping the top of my head.

and i'm not a very good poker player either.

>apologies if i have left anybody else out

elfur, and ron white(?).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com