[thesite] looking for something to do...

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Apr 17 15:54:01 CDT 2002

On Apr 17, Michele Foster had something to say about [thesite] looking for...

>Only other thing I can think of would be assisting with tip classification
>.. in Dean's absence, I think you or Jeff would be the best persons to
>direct him on this.
>
>Any good ?

yeah, that's good. thanks, mich.

we need to get a todo list together again. i'd like to do some stuff too
when i have a bit of free time here or there.. and not have to spend half
of the time figuring out what i can do. yanno?

so, if anyone else knows of stuff we need to do, we can put together a
list. michele you wanna keep track of it? if not, i will. i might put it
on your site, tho, if that's ok, because there's a lot of stuff like that
on there already.

thanks,

--
mattwarden