[thesite] CSS Changes ...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 21 10:30:16 CST 2002

Hey folks .....

All of the CSS files have been updated to include the new class for styling
table data.  Also fixed (changed) was code, pre and .code in that the font
was changed from 10px to 100%.  This was to solve a problem in NS6.2 (maybe
Moz?) which was rendering all code snippets *very* small (7 px my guess).

Adrian, I updated the editor's guideline to include the following:

<quote>
For tables of data, or to increase readability, tables can be styled as
such: <code>&lt;table class=&quot;data&quot;
cellspacing=&quot;0&quot;&gt;</code>. This will apply a 1 px border around
and in between each table cell.
</quote>

Can you update your Code Style Guide too, please?  Feel free to modify the
above as you want.

Dan/Dean, can one of you roll all of the CSS files in /evolt/style/*.css up
to production please, when you have a chance.

Holler if anyone has questions or comments..

Thanks,

Michele

(p.s.  Do CSS changes need to be recorded in the changelog?  Comments were
added to the CSS files to indicate what was changed and why.)