[thelist] Liquidity

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Fri Jul 7 06:39:43 CDT 2000

<tip type="borders, the fun way!" author="Jake Stetser">
Hopefully you'll be able to see this in your email client...

The best way to make a thin border around a table is to use the CSS
border attribute on the table, ie .border { border: 2px grey solid }
(Not tested, but that's how I remember it), but barring that, here's
some handy HTML..

<!-- Border table stuff -->
<!-- Inner table -->
	Stuff....
<!-- /Inner table -->

Using the cellpadding to create the border is much more reliable that
any other method I've seen. I've never looked back since I discovered
this!
</tip>
icongarden.com
Making good ideas grow || http://icongarden.com/