[thelist] PayPal.com

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Nov 3 23:04:36 CST 2000

I have used them for some of my personal stuff.  They currently have $200
holding for me.  I don't use them for "business", but I do have a link on
my site on our ad page if an advertiser wishes to pay us quickly.

In short, I like them and have had no problems.  They are an actual bank
somewhere in TX if my memory is correct.

Chris