[thelist] WYSIWYG editor for web dummies

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Thu Feb 1 23:28:37 CST 2001

when my high school graphic communications class did web pages, the
district bought us Adobe PageMill. . . .  never used it, personally (I and
a friend of mine who already [junior year] had his own hosting & design
company used simpletext), but the kids in the class seemed to take to it
all right.

Being Adobe, though, it probably cost a fortune.

--On Thursday, 1 February, 2001 10:16 PM -0500 "Herzog, Ari"
<Ari_Herzog at Instron.com> wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a WYSIWYG editor for web novices
> which does not add any new tags or folders to the web structure,
> that can be used for merely taking an existing page, making some
> changes and saving as a new file? Also, if it is
> freeware/donateware/careware, all the better so the corporation doesn't
> have to spend money on it, unless needed.

jonathon isaac swiderski                          135 west lorain street
http://www.oberlin.edu/~jswiders/                              ocmr 2678
mailto:jswiders at oberlin.edu                             oberlin oh 44074
"anyone can be great, because anyone can serve" - martin luther king, jr