[thelist] darwin streaming server

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 19 12:48:50 CST 2001

Replying to my own posts now (pay attention, John)

Entera are supposed to be at www.entera.com, which
isn't responding here at the moment.  Server's
definitely there, though :-)  The other thing I
should have mentioned before is that Entera's
offering costs money.

Meanwhile have a shufty at
http://www.streamingserver.org where there are links
to several other simialr projects.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com