[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Mar 19 13:34:55 CST 2001

All you have to do is restart CF.

<tip>
Want multiple custom tag folders? Check your registry for CFMLTagSearchPath,
it will probably read: c:\cfusion\customtags. If you add another folder,
like d:\wwwroot\myapp\customtags, CF will also look in that folder for
custom tags. I use this technique to make my apps more portable. (Although I
normally do:

AppRoot
	WebRoot
	CustomTags
	Includes
	etc

So that my tags aren't visible via the web.
</tip>

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482