[thelist] HTML-fueled email

Jason Tucker jtucker at enexi.com
Mon Mar 19 16:34:41 CST 2001

Here at my office I've learned to do the following:

1) open up the html file in IE or NS (this may only work in IE on the
windows platform) then go to EDIT >> SELECT ALL (ctrl-a)

2) copy that by doing EDIT >> COPY (ctrl-c)

3) then go into Outlook and hit paste it EDIT >> Paste (ctrl-v) and sure
enough your html in now in there.

I haven't tested to see if this Rewrites your HTML into some sort of
MSWord styled crappy html or not but it does get the job done.

Best of luck to you,

-Jason

http://abstrakone.com