[thelist] XHTML vs HTML was Web Design Books or Magazines

arch mayday1999 at zdnetonebox.com
Tue Mar 20 11:11:43 CST 2001

Phew... Seems to me that it's a good question... I agree that XHTML and,
especially, XML are something to seriously think about while learning
current web development.

It's interesting though that most XML classes that I know of are offered
as continuing education for those who already know HTML. Meanwhile, some
of my colleagues are taking web design/development classes where they
are still being taught classic HTML.

Just a thought,

::: Arthur Chidlovski :::
Digital Me-Mix in the Browser
http://www.chidlovski.com/

---  Daniel Medley wrote:
... newbies to start out with XHTML? ...

--- Jen Worden wrote:
... a convergence roadmap towards XML ...