[thelist] tabs or compressing dictionary lists

Marc Seyon seyon at carib-link.net
Tue Mar 20 13:53:35 CST 2001

>><DD>tel
>>:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;123/456-
>>7890</DD>

This reeks of something FP might try to do. *shudder*
Tables seem to be the most appropriate way to achieve the effect you're
looking for, it'll get everything aligned nice n pretty like.

>I'd rather not use tables.  No special reason, I'd just rather not.

Kinda like... I'd like to cook this meat. I'd rather not use fire though.
Try the tables. If you don't like it, figure something else out. But don't
spend (waste) time looking for obscure alternatives when an obvious one exists.

my 2c.
-marc