[thelist] tabs or compressing dictionary lists

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:22:47 CST 2001

what the hell, why not just <?php echo "<?xml ..... ?>" ?>

strange, i'm not sure why i never thought of that. . . thanks, I think
I'll do that. . .

                   "Wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski                    Or decent job or a helpin' hand
jswiders at oberlin.edu              Wherever somebody's strugglin' to be free
135 W Lorain St OCMR 2678            Look in their eyes Mom you'll see me."
Oberlin OH 44074               - Bruce Springsteen, "The Ghost of Tom Joad"