[thelist] builtin CF variables

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Mar 23 16:30:55 CST 2001

rude -

if you have CF Studio installed, click on the 'help' thing, then head to
the 'help reference tree'.. from there, 'cfml language reference' ->
'cold fusion expressions: blah blah' -> 'variables'(chapter 4)

towards the bottom, most of the CGI var's are
listed.(file:///D:/cfstudio/Help/CFML_Language_Reference/lang_056.htm#2679705)

that variables page should give you 90% of daily vitamins and minerals,
but if not, ask back :)

.djc.