[thelist] download time stamp

liz.hincks at tufts.edu liz.hincks at tufts.edu
Sat Mar 24 09:01:21 CST 2001

Thanks for clarifying what I need to think about.  This is for a "controlled"
group of users in  a password protected environment...they all have the same
tools/software and even the same laptop!! There is about 45 of them.  But, the
problem is they are all over the world.  We are trying to find a quick and
dirty way to get these users to take a "timed" test.  So, to answer you
questions...they'll probably download a word document by http. ...

Feel free to give me any and all info on this script I will need to write on
the access_log.
thanks for you help,
Liz