[thelist] RE:

Martin McCarthy roland at ninehells.org
Fri Jun 8 00:07:35 CDT 2001

A 'box' refers to a computer, as in a Unix box, a Linux box, an NT box, etc.
I didn't see the original email, but it might be possible to do what he
describes if you have a shell account(telnet access to a command line(which
is like a DOS prompt) unix based interface).

Hope this helps,
--
Martin McCarthy

I know you had to lie to me,