[thelist] CSS Question

Eric Vitiello evolt at perceive.net
Mon Dec 31 13:42:03 CST 2001

-- Hershel Robinson [Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:23:14 +0200]:
>I know how to setup, via CSS classes, a font type and style etc. and
>arollover for links.
>
>What I don't know is how to setup, via CSS classes, a second class,
>replete with its own font type and style etc and rollover for a different
>type of links.  I have achieved this using hard-coded <font> tags but this
>is a workaround.  Does anyone know how to do this with CSS?

something like this would work:

	<head>
			A.set1, A.set1:link {
				color: red;
			}
			A.set2, A.set2:link {
				color: green;
			}
	</head>

Assigning a class to the a tag, will allow you to do what you want.

---
Eric Vitiello
Perceive Designs
<www.perceive.net>

(not OT, but this tip is very helpful.)
<tip type="XSLT, ASP, and document()" author="Eric Vitiello Jr.">
	When using the document() function in XSLT to include XML from an HTTP source, make sure to set the ServerHTTPRequest property (using the setProperty Method) of the XML and XSL DOM Objects to true.  Doing this will allow the XSL file to properly call the external XML file with the document() function.
</tip>