[thelist] Simple graphics question (second posting)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 2 14:37:16 CST 2002

Hi Hershel -

Sorry this didn't get through at first.. Got held up by thelist software
for manual approval(nothing on your part :)

Anywho, I'm a programmer too, but when I decide to dabble with images, I
usually use the GIMP which is free and runs on windows as well as linux(
i think).. If I don't have the option to use my linux box and am on
windows, Fireworks is usually my choice application. It's not free, but
its pretty intuitive and not as complicated as photoshop.

btw, i'd probably *still* fail 5th grade art class ;)

hth!

.djc.