[thelist] Partnerships

Kevin Greene sinnot at iol.ie
Thu Jan 3 08:56:07 CST 2002

Hi,

	Does anyone know of any websites that list applications that webmasters
can add to their sites.

	The reason I've asked is that I have created an application that can be
plugged into various community sites.  If a site has enough traffic I'll
give the application to them for free and we would share the revenue that
it generates. (don't want to go into too many details here as I don't want
to sound like I'm selling it here).  I'm looking at launching this in
various countrys, but the problem I have is that I don't know what sites
are worth the effort.  Has anyone heard of a site that lists various
"plug-ins" so that the webmaster can contact the developer ?

Thanks,
Kevin

<tip type="Browser" author="Kevin Greene">
If you have a frequently updated site/page insert the code below and it
will request that the browser does not cache the page
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Tue, 01 Jan 1980 1:00:00 GMT">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
</tip>