[thelist] Also Graphics Related

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Jan 3 12:25:22 CST 2002

Ive researched the FSO and havent found a way to do the resizing that
way...any chance in seeing the script you're using?

The titles and descriptions are in a text file and I use
Server.CreateObject("MSWC.NextLink") and  .GetnthDescription
Then all you need is an index for the image and it'll extract just about
anything you like from the text file.

--Salvatore