[thelist] Also Graphics Related

Bob Fowler bob at rjf.ca
Thu Jan 3 13:32:51 CST 2002

Salvatore,

For the image resizing I am still using ASPImage.

I use the FSO to check whether a thumbnail exists... If it doesn't, I call
ASPImage to create and save the image, and serve that to the client.
Otherwise, it serves the static thumbnail that ASPImage created in an
earlier page view.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, this does not help your situation. If
you still want to see the scripts, let me know.

Bob.