[thelist] [OT] Table-less forms

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Feb 15 00:03:01 CST 2002

I'm wondering if there's anyone here who has been using *pure* CSS
formatting for their forms-- no tables to line things up and then
pretty-fy them with CSS. Just using CSS positioning of everything. I
would be very interested in seeing an example and knowing what some
of the gotcha's and pleasant surprises were.

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com