[thelist] Re: Logins not working right

Mike Combs mike at combsnet.com
Mon Apr 29 12:36:04 CDT 2002

If they can log in at all, you've probably got the .htpasswd file set
correctly.  Check to be sure that the AuthName line is the same in each of
the .htaccess files you've created.  I think each AuthName is a domain, and
moving from one domain to another requires logging in again.

AuthName "Quallaby Employees Only"      # domain

I put this line just above the AuthUserFile line.

HTH...mike