[thelist] IE 5.5 crashing...

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Mon Apr 29 13:08:01 CDT 2002

kris burford wrote:

<quote>

i recently relaunched www.bigchill.net and i'm getting the occasional
report that it is crashing ie5.5 (pc). i use 5.5 as my main development
browser and haven't experienced this myself.
</quote>

I tried using Windows ME, IE 5.50.4807.2300IS, update versions SP2; Q312461;
Q319182

This PC only has 256 MB RAM and can be flaky when stressed but was your site
was absolutely fine for a browse in all sections including the forum with
lots of stuff running ...

(Outlook 2000, Homesite, apache, ATI Cd player*, Opera 6.01 all open...and
stuff in the background such as PGP, Zone Alarm, a virus checker, Palm
desktop etc...)

Kind regards,
Liam

* listening to F-Comm compilation: Mega Soft Office 98