[thelist] site copy?

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 3 09:03:15 CDT 2002

Peter Kaulback wrote:

<snip>
I have been approached by a group to some work for this site:
...http://www.canadiandrugawareness.com
...but it looks an awful lot like this site:
...http://www.theantidrug.com
...The group has claimed no affiliations to others, but it is
...beginning to
...scream site theft.
...What do you think?
</snip>

OK, here's my take on it. I was looking at the source code and the meta
description and keywords are word for word and the images in the header
graphic are the same, it just looks minor things were adjusted.

I would say that it's to coincidental for one of the designs not to have
something to do with the other.

Just my opinion,

Bob

---