[thelist] site copy?

Michiel Trimpe M.B.Trimpe at student.tue.nl
Fri May 3 09:15:01 CDT 2002

Hello Peter,

Friday, May 03, 2002, 4:37:56 PM, you wrote:

PK> I have been approached by a group to some work for this site:
PK> http://www.canadiandrugawareness.com
PK> but it looks an awful lot like this site:
PK> http://www.theantidrug.com
PK> The group has claimed no affiliations to others, but it is beginning to
PK> scream site theft.
PK> What do you think?

PK> Peter Kaulback

I'd say go ahead and do it.

I checked the whois records and both are hosted with the same provider
_and_ have the same Last Update date (11-5-2001.) So I guess they are
more than related :)

<tip type="WHOIS" author="Michiel Trimpe">
WHOIS databases always offer a lot of additional information. If
you're unclear on anything concerning a client this is always the
first place to look.
</tip>

--
Best regards,