[thelist] ColdFusion code generator

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Mar 1 07:02:01 CST 2003

one of these days i simply must read up on web services

why would i want a code generator as a web service?

can't i just bookmark your page and come back to it, michael?

anyhow, here's my a small modification of your sample code --

"COLUMNNAME","DATATYPE","ISFK","ISPK","LENGTH","TABLENAME",
"id","int","false","true","","localTable",
"fname","varchar","false","false","100","localTable",
"lname","varchar","false","false","100","localTable",
"catid","int","true","false","","localTable",
"id","int","false","true","","foreignTable",
"descr","varchar","false","false","20","foreignTable",

the part that is not clear to visitors is whether that first line needs to
be
in there or not, and whether the trailing comma isn't really a typo

but your sample code runs, and my slight modification won't

thought i'd let you know

contact me offlist if you want me to do additional testing

nice job

rudy