[thelist] Recommendations for a database driven website

Rob Sylvan rsylvan at nhptv.org
Tue Feb 3 09:40:41 CST 2004

Here is a story that could help to address your concerns about mySQL:

http://www.mysql.com/press/user_stories/istockphoto.com.html

I don't have anything to do with the backend development of the site in that
story, but I am very familiar with company in general and they have
implemented a very robust combination of mySQL and PHP.

Hope it helps.