[thelist] CSS Colored Box Tricks?

John.Brooking at sappi.com John.Brooking at sappi.com
Fri Mar 26 14:50:39 CST 2004

All,

   Last fall (~September, I think), I found a page which demonstrated using
CSS to do fun things like make a large square filled with different colors
by specifying a span with a large border of different colors and no content
in it. I think someone on here posted it, or posted something that linked to
[something that linked to [...]] it, but I can't find it anymore and have no
idea what words to use to search for it. Does someone know the page I'm
talking about and can repost it? Thanks in advance!

- John

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither
the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated
companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from
accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.