[thelist] ADO cursor - best solution for count and page throughprocedure

Adriano Castro ad at netvisao.pt
Wed Mar 31 09:39:18 CST 2004

    Not directly related to this topic but, since it's a function being
used it's as good place as any to ask this.

    Why does:

        sql_OfficeList = "SELECT office FROM offices ORDER BY office ASC"
        set rs_OfficeList = conn.execute(sql_OfficeList)
        rs_OfficeList_array = rs_OfficeList.GetRows()

    return a _bidimensional_ array where the first dimension has a size of
0 (zero).

    Sorry if it's obvious and the question is dumb. But I don't really
understand why.

    AD