[thelist] VB.NET - Do RecordSets still exist?

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Thu Oct 7 18:36:15 CDT 2004

From: "Casey Crookston" <casey at thecrookstons.com>
Subject: [thelist] VB.NET - Do RecordSets still exist?

: Wondering if RecordSets, as we knew them in classic asp, are still around
: asp.net.
: do until RecordSet.eof
: errors out on the .eof.  If anyone knows of an online tutorial.... ?

In addition to the other responses to this thread, could I suggest the
following book if you're still working out the basics, and you don't have
something to work from already?

ASP.NET Unleashed 2nd Ed by Stephen Walther:

A massive amount of information in a single volume that works fairly
methodically through all the basic stuff you need - HTML controls, web
controls, data objects, and how to interface them with databases, string
manipulation, browser targeting etc.