[thelist] Question re: domain name ownership

Scott Wolpow scott at publiccto.com
Fri Oct 8 21:55:12 CDT 2004

I once had a client who just paid every renewal he got. The last one
"locked it". After a protracted battle I finally got it away from them. He
still has 2 years left, down from 6.

On another note:
I need a script that will read the domain name and display it on the page.
This is for "Domain for sale" Page.
Thanks
Scott Wolpow