[thelist] Selling alcohol

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:53:40 CST 2005

In the US.  An adult signature is required by law for all deliveries.
"At the time of delivery, any shipment containing an alcohol beverage
product will require the signature of an adult possessing valid
picture identification issued by a government agency proving he or she
is at least 21 years old."
Certain states will not allow shipments and certain zip codes will not
allow it.  It is against the law in those states or local areas.

wine.com check them out.