[thelist] Using JavaScript for non-clickable email addresses

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Tue Jan 25 18:18:16 CST 2005

In addition to embedding image / javascript methods already mentionned by

You can also hex/entity encode all the letters in your email.

It's perfectly clickable but doesn't exactly look like an email address on first
sight. Although chances are that the bots get smart someday and decode it. Then
again the same could be said for using those javascript methods.

My email is listed at the bottom of www.wegotit.at
just look at the last few characters in the source.

Richard