[thelist] Reset Button

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Jan 25 18:14:00 CST 2005

Message from Christian Heilmann (1/25/2005 08:32 PM)
>Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) wrote:
>
>>         You're assuming the form is blank when they come to it.  What if
>>the user has retrieved saved information, altered some of it, and then
>>wanted to *reset* it so they can just alter a different detail?
>>

>They hit the "back" button?
>http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20000416.html

1. How does hitting the "back" button allow me to reset a form?

2. What part of this article addresses usage of the RESET button to reset
the form to previously filled, ie not blank, states?

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/