[thelist] Remote Desktop Client on XP Home?

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Jul 4 18:05:54 CDT 2005

Hi,

Are you looking for a Remote Desktop client for Windows XP home? (per your
subject line)?

Or are you looking to access your Windows XP Home machine from your Mac?

If the latter, then "yes", it is possible (AFAIK). On the Windows XP Home
machine, send a "Remote Assistance" request (to yourself on the Mac). Once
you have the Remote Assistance request on your Mac, you (hopefully) should be
able to connect to the Windows XP Home machine.

Cheers
Ken

--
www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/